This is modal message. This is modal message. This is modal message. This is modal message. This is modal message.
- Hunger and malnutrition
- Extreme poverty
- Lack of basic human needs resources – clothes,
- books, toys, school supplies, toiletries…
- Food and other goods waste
- Engagement of communities
A quick, easy to implement and efficient solution which already exists and works very successfully around the world – worldwide building and supporting Sharing Centers, where people can freely, naturally and cost-free share food, clothes, books, toys, school supplies, toiletries and other goods within communities.
- Creating Sharing centers as small ecosystems, where people within communities help each other and those who have excess provide to those who have a shortage, therefore contributing to the natural balance within the community
- Eradicating hunger and the lack of basic resources and supporting those in need by means of people helping each other
- Empowering communities by giving people opportunity, common place and easy access to places where they can share their wealth
- A natural, simple and efficient way to address food and other goods waste
- Helping those in need
- Empowering communities and strengthening community bonds and solidarity between its members
- Embracing humanity and giving people the opportunity to share their wealth and becoming better beings
- Reducing food and other goods waste
around the World
Blessing Box is an initiative in the USA that builds public cubicles, where people can share various goods. 24/7 access to these is assured to everybody.
Identical to the idea of Helpi, Free Food focuses on installing public fridges and Sharing Boxes for people to share various goods at anytime.
Restaurant owner Minu Pauline had lots of leftover food, so she decided to put a fridge outside so homeless people could help themselves to some food.
Probably one of the first people to install a public fridge for the poor and who through this inspired millions of others. The man prefers to remain anonymous.
Meaning of Word/Logo Helpi
Word Helpi (pronounced /helpi/ with “i” as in “inclusive”) is directly inspired by the Esperanto word “helpi”, in order to express universality and inclusiveness of what we are trying to achieve.
Our logo is then trying to express giving and receiving anything there is to give or receive and colors are those of the sky and stars in order to suggest the limits of what we believe we can achieve with our movement.
Sharing Centers becoming a common reality in every town on earth and sharing growing into a natural and everyday aspect of everyone’s life.
Want to be one of us?
Join our team and make real difference with real solutions in real world!